— Things I’ll teach my children (via infl4ted)
— Unknown (via onlinecounsellingcollege)
— Rachel Wolchin (via soulsscrawl)
— George Mallory, from a letter to his wife Ruth during the 1921 Everest Reconnaissance Expedition (via larmoyante)
1) You are allowed to take up space. You are a human.
2) You are allowed to have a voice.
3) You are allowed to leave whenever you feel unsafe or...”
- “Falling in love with yourself first doesn’t make you vain or selfish, it makes you indestructible.”— Things I’ll teach my children (via infl4ted)
- “Surround yourself with people who know your worth. You do not need too many people to make you happy, just a few real ones who appreciate you for...”
- “My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn’t go as planned, and that’s okay.”— Rachel Wolchin (via soulsscrawl)